- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Career Growth Opportunities
About our client
This business is one of the leading European companies globally with an excellent track record is currently looking for a Head of Finance & Admin to join their well establish team based in Malaysia. This individual would be reporting to the Managing Director based in Malaysia managing a small team.
- The head of finance would be accountable for all financial reporting functions which includes financial & management reporting
- This person would also be responsible in providing insights as a business partner to the other heads of departments.
- Strategizing with the Managing Director on market analysis, cost efficiencies, new market penetrations and expansion initiatives for the Malaysian office while ensuring efficiencies in operations.
- Highly involved in funding, tax and audit management and process improvements.
- Establish robust risk management framework, internal controls and systems are set or improvise.
- Responsible for all governance framework including, Trading Compliance, Audit Compliance, Tax Compliance, in line with company's policies and compliance requirements.
- Review finance structure and bench strength to ensure the right capabilities, competencies and capacities are set.
- Ensure proper systems, processes and infrastructure are designed and deployed for delivery of accurate and timely financial reports.
- Overseeing and lead future upgrading or migration of accounting systems and all administrative duties for the business
You will have
- Degree in Finance or Accounting, or CPA/ACCA/CA/CIMA/MIA
- At least 10 years exposure to corporate business from an MNC/PLC/SME
- Demonstrated strength in managing a team
- Strong in setting up Finance & Accounting framework (internal controls, SOP's,)
- Candidates with working experiences from an FMCG/F&B/Pharma/Medical Devices/Retail/Trading background is preferred, however candidates from other industries are encouraged to apply.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.