- Conduct financial and management reporting, regulatory reporting, capital planning, and investment reporting.
- Work with the other senior management in optimizing investment strategies.
- Be part of the management team in delivering business results.
- Oversee various teams such as the financial reporting team, financial control team, AP/AR team, etc.
- Act as second line of defense over the technical liabilities calculated by the actuarial teams.
- Reduce control gaps to ensure operational efficiency.
- Min. 15 years of Finance experience within the life insurance space.
- Individuals with an actuarial background will be advantageous.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Management experience is essential.
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105