Head Of General Trade (FMCG)
One of the world's leading FMCG company, they are delivering a broader range of high-quality consumer products They are looking for a Head Of General Trade to join their team in Thailand. You will be responsible for delivering of sales and organization objective.
· Lead and develop GT sales strategies, manage product portfolio, GT channel and meet and maximize sales as agreed organizational objectives
· Set annual sales, gross margin and business development targets for each product and key account
· Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices
· Category management and Promotion Planning
· Provide service to clients according to their needs, retain clients and add benefits to fit their needs
· Prepare and implements individual business plans, production budgets, and weekly/monthly sales reports
· Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the unit manager and territory development managers to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
· Bachelor's degree or master's degree in business administration or any related field.
· Minimum 10 years' experience above in GT - FMCG
· Strategic thinker with strong strategic planning skills, data driven, and analytical skill set for business, competition, sales and technical knowledge
· Fluent in spoken and written both Thai & English
What's on Offer:
· Great package with other benefits.
· Growth career with one of the most successful FMCG company
· Challenging role to enhance your experiences in FMCG field
Apply for this job
o Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word or PDF with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.