Head of HSE (Health, Safety & Environmental) - Bangkok -Manufacturing- UP TO 200K BAHT A MONTH PLUS BONUSES AND BENEFITS
The multi-site manufacturer who continue to rapidly expand due to continued growth & investment.
Home to many beverage brands in Thailand.
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation software.
- Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training
- Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
- Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
- Comply with all Company and HSE procedures and policies.
- Conduct daily and monthly HSE Meetings/Trainings and schedule as needed.
- Write, implement, and manage HSE Programs, Policies and Procedures
- Perform facility HSE Inspections including to evaluate PPE and ensure proper use and maintenance of PPE
- Ability to oversee Hazardous Waste Storage area and ensure regulatory agency compliance i.e. labelling, containment, proper disposal, documentation, etc.
- Oversee Behavior Based / Observation Safety Programs.
- Help develop Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) specific risks within task-based activities
- Ability to oversee Safety Incentive Programs.
- Assist in administering and maintaining compliance programs within capital expenditure
The ideal candidate will:
**Thai National only** with a strong background in FMCG HSE ****
- Degree / Masters Educated - Engineering or Industrial Discipline
- NEBOSH / Occupational, Health & Safety
- 10 years' experience within a similar role
- Previous experience with compliance and governance within Environmental Safety
- Must be fluent in Thai and English
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
If you have any queries, please call Khun Thanyaporn on +66 (0) 2 107 2571 or email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.