Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Head of IT Security. This role will responsible for oversee and manage team to achieve information security governance activities.
Key Responsibilities :
- Define organizational information security strategies and actions plan to comprehensive enterprise information security management to align with enterprise IT risk management, Business and IT strategies.
- Oversee and manage team to achieve information security governance activities
-defines, implements, maintains and enforces in an information security policy,guidelines, architecture and standards.
-support organization-wide training in cybersecurity awareness program, protocols and procedures to deal with security incident.
- Oversee and manage team to achieve information security advisory activities;
-facilitate risk assessment to identify critical security issues; recommend risk-reduction solutions and mitigation
-ensure that information security policies, guidelines and standards are embedded and enforced into the evaluation, selection, installation and configuration of hardware, network, applications and software.
-act as a security liaison; advises and coordinate implements the best security techniques to project delivery life cycle.
- Oversee and manage team to achieve information security operational activities;threat prevention, threat detection and security incident management.
- Constantly update the security best practices standards and leverage new technology and threat information; including effectively communicate the risks to an executive team and related business when security incident has occurred.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, IT, Cyber Security or related field.
- 10 years of work experience in information technology (at least 5 of these years must be in the field of information security and at least 2 years in management level).
- Experience in Banking /Financial industries are advantage.
- Experience in establishing cybersecurity and risk metrics for reporting.
- Demonstrated management skills, e.g., budget development and administration, policy development and implementation, personnel administration, staff training and development.
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse people; effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Emotional Intelligence with demonstrated sustained leadership in a large organization involving multiple stakeholders.
- Practices and methods of IT strategy, enterprise architecture and security architecture.
- Professional Information Security certifications such as GCIH, CISSP, CISM are preferred
- Having knowledge in local and international security standards and best practices such as ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity framework, DevSecOps Model, SOC processes are advantage
- Having knowledge in Information technology infrastructure library (ITIL) (certification preferred) with respect to security administration and information technology governance on multiplatform environment.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.