About the company
One of the leading SGX Listed business in Singapore. You would be responsible for the full end to end commercial legal & corporate secretarial support in the business. This is a great opportunity for a proactive candidate to take more accountability and responsibility to partner with senior stakeholders.
About the Role
Regional role, reporting to the CEO based in Singapore. This is a great opportunity for someone who is proactive, with strong in-house experience. Commercially savvy, creative thinking, leadership oriented and able to mitigate risk in the business.
- Negotiate, draft and review legal documents and attend to litigation matters of the Group
- Review and draft sales and distribution agreements
- Provide timely support and advice to the business and management on a wide range of issues
- Ensure statutory requirements by the Group's local and overseas establishments are met.
- Carry out the full spectrum of corporate secretariat functions which include, inter-alia, preparation of Board resolutions, minutes, announcement; ACRA filing, MAS disclosure, circular to shareholders, producing annual report and maintenance of statutory records.
- Attend to and ensure efficient arrangement and proper conduct of meetings of the Board, shareholders and various Board committees.
- Provide legal and secretariat support to the Group's corporate exercise whenever required.
- Protect and monitor the Intellectual Property Rights of the Group.
- Maintain statutory registers and secretarial records.
- Prepare annual reports and corporate governance reports.
- Undertake ACRA filing and SGX announcements.
- Such other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Singapore qualified Lawyer with at least 10 years pqe and qualified to act as Company Secretary of a public listed company in Singapore
- Singaporean / Singapore PR
- Must possess sound knowledge of Companies Act, SGX mainboard listing rules, ACRA and MAS requirements.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, for liaising with both internal and external stakeholders. Additional language skills will be advantageous
- Industry experience would be a plus
- Ability to spot issues and gather further information as necessary to resolve issues
- Ability to draft various commercial contracts
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Able to read and write in Mandarin
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
EA Registration Number: R1656454
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105