A global food icon client is looking for an Asia CMO / Head of Marketing to join its regional office in Singapore.
This innovative and ambitious food icon is leading conversations and making headlines on many industry-first fronts, including digital marketing, social engagements, metaverse, NFT, diversity and inclusion. Globally this food icon rises above Covid-19 impact and is constantly beating analysts' estimates. Importantly, Asia is the behemoth of its global revenue and growth engine.
The Asia CMO / Head of Marketing is a dynamic visionary who can lead the disruptive, creative and digital-led development and execution of the Asia brand strategies and business plans.
This role, based in Singapore, will lead a team of in-country marketing experts whilst report to the APAC MD.
- Develop brand's marketing strategies and roadmap for the Asia markets, driven by insights, innovations, creativity, thinking out of the box, disrupting the stereotypes and norms
- Lead the overall brand financial planning and forecasting
- Design and define market calendars and test market programs, reflecting the brand's global vision whilst respecting local nuances
- Partner with global teams on food innovation and champion the Asia needs and opportunities
- More than 15 years of marketing experiences with good combition of classical and new-age marketing, preferably coming from digital-led brands/backgrounds
- Posseses good understanding of the Asia markets
- Comes with proven track records that have demonstrated excellent marketing creativity, innovations and visionary work
- Presents natural leadership presence and stature to influence internal and external senior stakeholders
- Empathetic and authentic people leader
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421