Key Responsibilities :
- Executing the business plan and driving all core operations for the company.
- Rationalize existing activities and build robust processes to ensure scalability of the operations to meet sales/growth target
- Introduce Quality Control & Testing across the value chain to reduce reworking, installation issues, and product misconfiguration issues.
- Managing the customer relationship during the onboarding process; working closely with the Product and Engineering team to ensure proper installation and set-up of all equipment and software onboard ships
- Creating a strong customer support system to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Continuously Identify ways to lower costs of operation without compromising the value proposition and quality of the product
- Developing and maintaining an operational dashboard to monitor the performance of the company
- Implementing standard operating procedures to ensure consistent operational excellence for the venture
- Ensuring all business operations confirm to all regulatory terms of the market
- Extensive experience in Operational functions, such as procurement, purchasing, inventory management etc.
- Expertise in designing processes and subsequently training team members to adopt new ways of working
- Experience with the deployment of electrical & electronic systems (preferred)
- Experience in handling outsourced teams and handling procurement from major procurement hubs
- Excellent leadership skills leading large operation teams
- Experience with working in the shipping industry is preferred
- Experience in leading change management initiatives
- Entrepreneurial and risk-taking individual with a strong passion for being involved in a start-up environment
- Ability to work with executive level stakeholders
EA Registration Number: R1548599
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105