A respectable global beverage client is looking for an experienced Head of Operations (Demand Planning & Supply Chain) to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to the Regional President, you will drive the seamless and efficient inventory flow from global to local markets in APAC at the right speed and cost, right time and level.
- Responsible for (including but not limited to) customer service, quality and cost, inventory management, product activation and launches.
- Define and deliver the mid- and long-term roadmap in enabling the brand to achieve its vision leading the market
- Maximise inventories productivity with strong commercial and analytics in demand planning, allocation
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles in operations/supply chain that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands in each market
- Drive and share best ways of working ecosystem across people and processes with local markets and global offices
- 10+ years of experiences in regional/global supply chain, demand planning
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity
- Masterful organizational, communication, and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional success
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421