We are looking for a strategic leader to serve and lead as Head of Operations for my client, a leading Virtual Bank and well-established Fintech.
- Responsible for the overall setup of the infrastructure and process of the operations service for the virtual bank e.g. settlement, inter-bank fund transfer, payment platform, customer service, loans operations, retail and corporate account operations and services
- Oversee banking operations - Implement operational policies and ensuring compliance with internal and external regulations and policies
- Review and integrate the knowledge of the existing operation infrastructure with the latest technologies, regulatory requirement and latest market trend (e.g. QR Code payment, addressing schemes, FPS); support the process of design and setup the 24-hour automated operational process for both the domestic and international payment activities
- Build and manage the control process in accordance with the internal and external policies & regulations e.g. sanctions and related screening, daily monitoring and exceptions handling mechanism
- Ensure process improvement for operations excellence to ensure the Bank is at the forefront of the business, according to the latest market trend and technology
- Experience in the retail banking operations services, with demonstrated exposure in the existing banking or payment infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, addressing schemes, QR codes, and backend operation support
- Solid knowledge with bank operations and related settlement systems and payment infrastructure
- Experience in cash management, experience in connecting and interacting with the key local clearing organizations is highly preferred
- Have proven record in in driving digital and operational transformation through business process improvement initiatives and banking operations systems development
- Cantonese/Mandarin skills is a MUST
If you are a self motivated Business Transformation professional with a passion for Technology & Operations, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanny Soh at wsoh@ argyllscott.com.hk or call directly on +852 3695 5198 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.