Argyll Scott is sourcing candidates to fill a Head of People and Culture role at a global FMCG company. This person will be responsible for developing and implementing the company's human resources and culture strategies, policies, and programs in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization. The successful candidate will have a track record of achievement at an international company and be able to create a positive, inclusive, and high-performing culture.
- Develop and implement human resources strategies, policies, and programs in alignment with the company's business plan and goals
- Lead the development and execution of the company's culture strategy and initiatives.
- Oversee the full employee life cycle, including talent acquisition, development, and retention.
- Manage employee relations and handle employee issues, including performance management, conflict resolution, and compliance with labor laws.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of training and development programs for all employees.
- Collaborate with leadership team to assess and address HR and culture-related needs and opportunities.
- Stay up to date on industry and HR trends and best practices and incorporate them into the company's HR and culture strategies as appropriate.
- Lead and manage the HR team, including setting goals, providing feedback and coaching, and conducting performance evaluations.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of HR experience, with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
- Proven track record of achievement at a top-tier MNC.
- Strong understanding of HR and culture best practices, including employee engagement, development, and retention.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in HRIS systems and MS Office.
- Fluency in Thai and English are required, additional language skills would be a plus.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.