- Highly-respected organization in Retail & QSR
- Outstanding Head of Procurement with adept experience in manufacturing, retail and QSR
About the job
Our client is looking for Head of Procurement who is to lead procurement team for Beverages, Food, Dry Goods, Services, Capex, and sourcing initiatives, directly responsible for building and managing relationships with key suppliers and internal stakeholders, with solid experience in manufacturing and retail industries.
Our client is a leading shop chain in F&B industry in Vietnam, part of reputable regionalized organization in QSR in Asia, aiming to strengthen and enrich their foothold not only in Vietnam nationwide but also in Southeast Asia region.
Open for Vietnamese local candidates only.
The Head of Procurement is reporting directly to Supply Chain Director and CSCO and is responsible for the followings:
- Work collaboratively cross functionally with sales & marketing, product development, operations, logistics and finance on new product innovation as well as existing product portfolio on cost modeling and potential supply base while delivering the lowest possible total cost of goods
- Monitor cost savings continuous improvement initiative to improve company COGS. Lead all RFP processes
- Directly negotiate with vendors and deliver best total value including quality, cost, service and access to innovation, also maximize profitability through effective supplier base management and performance review programs
- Identify and implement strategic processes and technology including sourcing processes, score carding and compliance
- Be responsible for market analysis, identifying emerging trends and new shop chain competitors
The successful applicant
- The successful candidates will possess Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Foreign Trade, or related fields. Several years' relevant experience in procurement and supply chain, retail, quick restaurant service, food and beverage industries, multi-site shop chains, knowledge of end to end strategic procurement capabilities and oversea importing and exporting experience.
- Exceptional leadership, negotiation, strategic sourcing and vendor management
- Great exposure to international supplier base
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills which can effectively influence senior stakeholders of the group
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient English is the must.
The ideal candidate will have an opportunity to be part of fast-paced, regionalized organisation in F&B, QSR industry with regional exposure and aggressive growth trajectory. This position offers competitive package with bonus scheme commensurate with experience, and other benefits provided by the company.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.