Product Engineer Director (FMCG)
Product Engineer - FMCG-StrongManagement, Background new Technology development engineer - MNC - Based on the Outskirt - Upto 250 K Plus Other Benefits
An International FMCG Company
· Executes new product engineer projects by using advanced new technology platforms
· Performing the assignments requiring a high degree of technical competence
· Increasing the contribution of Engineering to innovation and customer satisfaction
· Driving, tracking new product timing.
· Improving the performance, cost, and quality through execution.
· Driving knowledge sharing, and market trends to the team.
· Leading and implementing product engineering solutions from the Global to the local team.
· Leverage the consumer innovation projects and other strategic business initiatives.
· Continuously generate VAVE savings opportunities and product development cost growth.
· Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Material engineering discipline or related field.
· At least 10 years of experience in Glass, Ceramic, Building material, or related fields.
· At least 5 years working at the management level.
· Good in Engineering background.
· Familiar with Technical development tools such as FMEA or Six Sigma
· Good in people management
If you are interested, please click apply or contact +6691 6985283
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.