Argyll Scott is helping client looking for Head of Product-Financial Service. This role will responsible for providing roadmap, analyze customer journeys, define requirements, set timelines and lead a cross-functional team through Product Development Lifecycle.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead product design & development for Financial Services Platform across multiple countries.
- Own the overall product roadmap and development on multiple platforms
- Manage a team of Product Managers and UX designers.
- Analyze and identify the needs and use cases of all stakeholders, and solve the same with Product solutions.
- Scope and develop the medium-term and long-term roadmap in close collaboration with the management team.
- Work closely with the engineering team to ship high quality products.
- Manage product analytics and KPI reporting.
Key Requirements :
- Over 8 years of product management experience in a consumer-oriented, high-performance organization
- You have unique understanding of how business and tech innovations can solve problems for the under-banked population
- You have world-class interpersonal and communication skills, leadership experience and command presence
- You are an independent, pro-active problem solver and have a hands-on approach to everything you do
- You are highly adaptable and thrive in a rapidly-changing, complex environment
- You are looking for a big challenge and want to have impact on a global scale
- You have a strong grasp of what constitutes an intuitive UX and product and at the same time you are highly analytical and make decisions based on user testing and research
- You ideally have an entrepreneurial background and are passionate about startups
- Experience in in the Fintech space or core financial services areas like Loans etc is a plus.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.