Our client, a global lifestyle company is now looking for a Head of Retail Operations to establish and implement direct store operation strategies to maximize business objectives and sales with P&L responsibility of over 10 markets in the APAC region.
· Work closely with Area and Store Managers in identifying opportunities for business and revenue growth, as well as formulate sales initiatives to exceed targets
· Align Marketing strategies across the region, with local adaptation ensuring marketing activities lead to higher sales
· Liaise with Visual Merchandising teams to ensure excellent presentation of merchandise and window display
· Establish key measurable KPI targets to achieve goals
· Monitor and constantly review working practices including excellent service standards that are consistent throughout the region, with store visits to maximize efficiency
· Closely communicate with planning and buying teams to minimize obsolete stocks and reducing costs
· Develop staff training schedules and plans that will lead to enhancing customer experience and expectation
· Minimum 10 years of Retail Operations experience in direct stores with preference to lifestyle or fashion brands
· Regional APAC exposure with demonstrated P&L responsibility
· Results-oriented, motivated and track record in driving sales
· Strong people management skills and a clear communicator to stakeholders across all levels
· Fluent in speaking and writing English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Christy Wong at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.