This is an incredible rare opportunity to work for a highly reputed company, which offers you a challenging, but also fun and casual working atmosphere.
The work environment is extremely dynamic and challenging. If you are looking to work both in teams and individually with full exposure to growth, this may be the job for you.
We are looking for individuals that are energetic, dynamic, pro‐active, adaptable, ambitious, responsible and able to work under pressure in a challenging environment.
Head of Retail Shops - Telco products, your new role requirements are as follows:
- Drive profit, operation efficiency, productivity and consistencies by establishing clear and accountable stakeholder for the proactive planning, management, and delivery of all performance goals for Thailand retail stores.
- Liaise with corporate business partners- to lead the team to provide operational direction and support for stores and field leadership team through operating and customer service standards.
- Annual operation budget control, monitor monthly expenses by channels and meet annual operation budget
- Developing marketing and business strategy pass through retail shops across Thailand country
- Work with Retail Directors/Managers and store managers to explore operation alternatives enhancing sales performance
The ideal candidate for this role will have had experience of:
- 8 combined years experiences in Senior Level - Retail Shops
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all business strategy and market sales expansion
- Understands the value and challenges of working in a start-up environment
- Tech start-up experience is a plus
- Multi-disciplinary background
- Outspoken and excellent presentation skills
- Proactive attitude
- Fluent in Thai/English
- Thai nationality only
What's on Offer
Our client will offer an attractive salary package and the opportunity to stamp you success story in the market.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply button and submitted your CV in MS word with your Current Salary, Reason for leaving (s), and your latest picture.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.