An exciting Head of Sales job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected consumer healthcare company based in Bangkok.
About The Head Of Sales Role
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality ideas. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales marketing-related sales activities in hospital channel.
The salary range is 250,000-350,000 THB + car allowance + Bonus + Hybrid working
- Create and define Solutions strategy to ensure business growth and expand the business in alignment with overall business objectives and strategic goals
- Establish annually, quarterly and monthly Solutions team objectives in coordination with the overall company business plan
- Lead for budget planning, including sales forecasts, engagement & medical activity investments and team development
- Effectively manage KOLs, HCPs, and related stakeholders internally and externally
- Strong in team management, communication, and negotiation skills
- Build effective teams through hiring and development of direct reports, using performance management techniques including mentoring, rewards and recognition.
- Provide opportunities for personal growth and professional development by ensuring they receive necessary and appropriate training for their job function
- Continuously work to gain proficiency pertaining to the industry, the market, and the company's evolving customer value offering
- Coordination and management skills to efficiently and effectively execute sales & marketing strategy and vision by leading others.
- Strong delegation skills that take into consideration the skill level and business maturity of employees.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Pharmaceutical or Science
- Strong background in Sales or Marketing in Pharmaceutical business, including supervisor experience to manage Sales and Marketing team
- Strong analytical skills
- Experienced in Hospital channel
- Strong ability to articulate, solve complex problems and operate in the ambiguous situations
- Strong people management skills
- Strong financial knowledge, understanding of all P&L elements and inter-relationship
- Strong relationship building skills - both external and internal
- Ability to manage within the budget
- Good communication skills in English
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Sales job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.