One of the well-known technology platform company is recruiting for a candidate who is a strong sales management experiences with the proven track record of the achievement for the position of Head of Sales. The shortlisted candidate must have experiences leading the sales team and also has strong knowledge about media and entertainment industry.
This position will report directly to the management level and will have the subsidiaries up to 10 people.
- Lead the Sales Team and creates a culture of teamwork and continuous improvement including the overall level of output, efficiency, sense of urgency, and sales focus while holding the team accountable for their performance.
- Develop the company's sales strategy and execution across key channels including website, email, SEO, affiliate marketing, mobile apps, co-marketing, PR, web & mobile advertising, social and events to drive revenues, created event growth, enterprise sales, and organizer partner engagement.
- Define and merchandise the value of our offerings -- from ticketing, cashless payments, media channels, assets and service offerings -- making clear how particular content, competencies, and credentials can be the key to advancing the events.
- Ensure effective rollout of new products across the platform. Package and position ideas and products in ways that uniquely appeal to clients and consumers.
- Work effectively, transparently and in a partner-like fashion with the co-founders and team, particularly Product and Content, ensuring buy-in to key decisions, agreement on strategic direction, and alignment of cross-functional resources and activities.
- Hiring, training, developing a sales team.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of sales management experience, preferably in the e-commerce industry with demonstrated results in leading sales teams to achieve targets.
- Ability to use data and analytics while building on client conversations.
- Self-motivated with a strong affinity for problem-solving.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Resourceful and capable of learning fast and independently
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.