Our Client is a world famous global FMCG Company. This position will report directly to the Country Manager who is based in Singapore. We are looking for a skilled Head of Sales to oversee all sales activities of the company and managing the sales teams.
· Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
· Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
· Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
· Attending key meetings with members of the sales team.
· Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
· Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
· Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business.
· All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
· Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
· Acting as a spokesperson for the organization at sales events and conferences.
· Networking with other directors to generate new business for the company.
· Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
· Proven experience as Head of Sales (in beauty cosmetics or skin care is preferred)
· Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
· Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
· Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
· Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
· Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
· Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· BA/BS degree or equivalent
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or call to Khun Pong at 02-107-2872
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.