Argyll Scott is partnering with an international Asset Management client with significant presence across the global market. They are leading growth and development strategy across Asia, currently they are now looking to hire a Head of Strategy and Corporate Development, to based out in Hong Kong to support the strategic planning and execution of projects.
Reporting directly to Chief Strategy Officer and CEO, you will work with a team of 6 to manage and deliver strategic projects across the regional business, and:
· Lead the planning of projects and execution of regional projects ranging from planning and research strategy, product strategy and market entry strategy
· You will partner closely with senior management, you will need to build working relationships with the stakeholders and manage expectations and deliverable
· Challenge and continually improve the strategic planning process through ensuring alignment of all parties during planning and execution stage
· Provide competitors market analysis, comprehensive analysis, M&A due diligence, strategic business case modelling and relevant market research
· As the internal strategy team, lead the team to review business cases from various business units around the region, advising the internal stakeholders and address any concerns
· Identify new expansion opportunities across the region, new business partners, new technologies and investment opportunities that would benefit the group
· Lead the M&A activities which includes financial modelling, deal evaluation (buy-side/sell-side) and liaise with external parties throughout the whole deal.
The ideal person should have strong interpersonal skills and capable of managing senior stakeholder relationship, and ideally a background with:
· MBA from top B-School is a huge advantage
· Bachelor degree of Accounting/Finance/Economics or equivalent (Candidate with CFA/CPA/CA background can be considered) - big4 consultants with post-inhouse experience will be considered
· Fluent in English, Mandarin (language is an added advantage)
· We are looking for a strong hands-on senior, you will be willing to hit the ground running while working directly with directors in your team
· Engaging, hardworking, inquisitive, curious and proactive
· Experience with Asset management is very good to have
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.