Head of Supply Chain (Retail Business)
Salary: 150-200 KB per Month
Our partner is a B2C company. They operate more than 15 years producing variety range of cosmetic products with ambition to be number one in global market. Currently, they are looking for an experienced supply chain talent to lead supply chain team in order to lead and develop supply chain activities for the company.
This role is responsible for leading and developing supply chain activities and strategy. In this role, you will:
- Drive accuracy for demand and supply planning and define risks for inventory planning
- Effectively lead and manage third party for warehousing and logistic activities
- Lead and manage projects in term of set up and improve new process for improving supply chain operations to be more efficient and accurate
- Manage and Develop Warehouse activities such as inventory control and warehouse operations
- Manage import and export operations to align with policies and regulations
- Provide strategic functional leadership and coaching supply chain team
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in B2C supply chain operations. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Supply Chain Management or other relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In operating Inventory Control Systems and Software
- In managing a team of direct, indirect report, and third party
E-Commerce business experience is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.