Our client is a well-established and recognised global brand. They are seeking a senior Professional to head up their Rewards and Shared services function. This role will be primarily responsible for the proactive delivery of competitive regional and local reward program across the group.
- Managing a combined Rewards and Shared services function, this role will work closely with the VP of Human Resources and the country leadership team to support the implementation of strategy across the region
- Develop effective human capital and total rewards strategies and provide internal consulting support to the wider HR and Commercial group on complex reward issues that address current business cycle and structure, legal restrictions, financial constraints, socio-political and economic forces of diverse Be the champion of HR technology and systems to improve productivity and efficiency
- Leverage existing HR systems while bringing in new techniques and technologies to enable predictive human capital analysis
- Drive the adoption of HR systems and tools to track the effectiveness of HR strategies
- Develop and implement plans pertaining to organizational change and design
- Identify aspects of workflow, procedure, structure, and systems and calibrate them to fit business priorities
- Oversee HR reporting - ensure accurate compilation and distribution of HR reports to identified stakeholders in a contextual and actionable format
- Educate and help improve HR and line management's understanding of reward and performance management programs and how they can be used to incentivize business performance and motivate employees.
- Contribute to influencing reward content design and global reward processes by representing business and regional perspective/needs.
- Ideally have a minimum of 10 years' experience in reward management preferably in a consumer led business.
- Ability to understand and translate strategic business priorities into actionable outcomes through the power of technology and analytics
- Highly numerical, analytical and possess strong project management skills
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand business strategy and plans
- Good communication and consultative skills, ability to influence and negotiate is crucial.
- Strong regional experience
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Williams Neil Martin
EA Reg No: R2197347