Our client is a leading FMCG company and they are looking for Trade Marketing Head to drive the business.
- Responsible for supervising and training the trade marketing team to meet commercial objectives;
- Cooperate with Key Account Team and Marketing Team to develop within assigned budgets, trade marketing promotions and programs for channels or specific customers, that generate profitable increases in consumer volume and result in attaining budgeted consumer sales and profit goals;
- Develop business-building presentations to key customer that will result in improved volume and partnership opportunities with key customers. Overall business review to be done at least on quarterly basis and per category whenever needed.
- Events and trade promotion planning and tracking;
- Initiate new promotion concepts to fully developed programs, including point of sales materials and operation procedures development;
- Work collaboratively with Marketing / Sales to put together trade promotion events that compliment marketing product launches, advertising campaigns, sampling programs and consumer promotion events;
- Contribute to the success of new product launches by communicating sales and merchandising objectives, providing effective sales material and supporting merchandising aids, and in developing and supporting new product presentations with key customers;
- Provide space management analysis and recommendations to support sales team objectives for their respective key customers;
- University graduate, preferably with major in Business Administration;
- At least 10 years' relevant trade marketing exposure from FMCG sector, both trade marketing and key account sales experiences are highly preferred;
- Previous experience in trade promotion, or category analysis is also desired;
- Good presentation skill;
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and use data analytic software;
- Good analytical skills and mathematical sense;
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call +852 3695 5102or email your up-to-date resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.