We are working with a large financial services company, looking for a Head of Transformation.
- Leading agile delivery and change for Brand Evolution and wider brand team, including adoption of a new of working across Brand, governance, financial management, scope management, risk management, vendor management, resource optimisation, structure and processes.
- Scrum Lead for Brand Evolution, including coaching the PO and other team members on agile best practice adoption and team improvements.
- Define and pilot OKR framework for Brand Evolution.
- Advice and guide CABM on agile delivery practices and adoption.
- Lead Brand into CX / customer experience.
- Lead on a new brand development target operating model (as PO/lead), including the design and implementation of capability and operational efficiency improvements across Brand, tool identification and implementation, new ways of working between Brand and its internal partners, workflow, automation and governance.
- At least 20 years of project and program management experience
- Led large scale brand and marketing change initiatives in a multinational environment
- Enterprise transformation exposure
- Experience in change management within large organisations
- Strong understanding of technology, software development methods and the martech stack
- Managed multi-million-dollar budgets, reporting and tracking
- Functional skills in brand and marketing is critical
- Agile certifications (e.g., Scrum PO and or Scrum Master)
- International experience is a must with strong cultural adaptability and ability to work with a variety of teams across the world
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.