About the client
My client is a start-up in the fintech space. With strong financial backing and operating structure, good people and great strategy, they have grown tremendously in the last couple of years. With strong partnerships in the region and hence potential growth plans, they are looking to hire a business analyst to help drive analysis to navigate them in the right direction.
About the company
- As a Head of UX/UI Manager, responsible for Payment/Fintech Products(Web and App), merchant management platform and backend administrative system
- Lead design of digital experiences based on the understanding of personas, their behaviour and needs, as well as competitive market research and business strategy
- Consult with stakeholders to understand their goals and propose a user-centric approach to improve digital services
- Create and rapidly iterate on ideas in order to develop them via storyboards, user flows, mock-ups, and prototypes, or other methods as needed
- Drive user research activities such as, usability testing, A/B testing, stakeholder interviews, surveys, and translate research findings into actionable recommendations
- Be involved in the whole UX design process from research to frontend development, or whichever part of the spectrum you're comfortable with
- Drive and guide execution of design vision across different products and services.
- Establish guidelines to ensure high quality and evidence-based design and delivery, including reviewing compliance to defined standards
- Oversee and sustain design systems as well as guide all aspects of UX including: design research, design strategy, user experience, usability testing, interaction/content design and prototyping.
- Work closely with BA/Product Owners to ensure all design work meets user needs and business requirements
- Create a design-minded environment and build design capabilities amongst project team members
- Work closely with business development, technical team, risk, compliance team, big data team and etc.
- Product design skillset including prototyping using wireframe and sequence diagram tools, good user story writing skill
- Good knowledge about product development life cycle and have experience involved at various stages, UI/UX design, test case review, production support and operational process optimization
Skill and requirements:
- 5 years+ payment and e-Payment, transaction bank, digital bank or corporate bank experience
- Extensive market research and analysis capability to ensure product's competitive edge
- Data analytical skill. Able to design product performance dashboard, and optimize the product using data-driven approach
- Commercial mindset and an experience of increasing engagement and conversion on mobile platforms
- Good understanding of the risk and compliance risk/issue in payment products
- Good knowledge about payment reconciliation and settlement
- Mandarin Chinese knowledge is needed, for communicating with various stakeholders across the company
- Able to survive in fast-pacing environment
- Self-driven and looking for quick career growth
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Chinese and English
To apply online, please click on the link above. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Kevin Ng on + 852 3695 5141 or email: email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.