An exciting opportunity to work for a multinational luxury brand with strong global presence.
The role will focus on the strategic planning of recruiting, managing and develop VIP relationship via Retail, CRM and Marketing, to provide the best customer experience as well as maximize sales.
* Responsible for VIP recruitment and expansion strategy through influence and closely collaborate with Marketing, Retail and CRM
* Acting as VIP Customer Relationship Management specialist via CRM processes and developing successful CRM strategies to strengthen client relationships
* Deliver solid revenue growth and maximize profitability.
* Supports the development of collaborative internal and external relationships by effectively managing and coordinating VIP clients, retail teams and brand stakeholders to unite strengths in pursuit of a common goal.
* Provides the best brand knowledge, personalized service and VIP experience for top customers
* Established a solid partnership with vendors e.g. hotels, private membership clubs, luxury lifestyle companies and banks across Asia to increase brand awareness
* Develop corporate sales opportunities with international business partners tie in with their loyalty program
* Personally cultivate relationship with VIP across Asia to appreciate their brand loyalty through hosting global, regional and intimate experience
* +10 years' experience in retail sales & operations or in client engagement positions
* Understanding of the luxury industries and trends
* Strong relationship building skills with vendors, VIP clients and the retail team
* Ability to work cross department and eager to drive sales, providing best customer service.
* Fluency in English, any preferably in Chinese
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at firstname.lastname@example.org
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.