My client is a legacy mass retailer who are looking to go through a brand change. A Head of Visual Merchandising is crucial for this transformation.
- Lead and strategize new visionary plans for the flagship store - looking at the entirety across categories.
- Deliver consistent direction and plans throughout the year, working with marketing to understand their new launches and promotions.
- Producing creative and effective visual merchandising projects
- Manage all stakeholders and lead team to operation excellence
- Product recommendations on VM plans and concepts
- Manage product presentation, store windows, campaign implementations
- Analyse trends and advertising ROIs
- 5-7 years of experience in Visual Merchandising
- Has taken a leadership role within this function and has success in prior brand transformation
- Ability to read designs and work with the different ideals here too.
- Good understanding of lead times and costs and objectives
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, working cross functionally but also with a strong eye for fashion and for detail
EA Registration Number: R1222989
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105