It is an MNC FMCG with their SEA regional office in Singapore. Right now, they are looking for a HR Assistant Manager to support the Regional Senior HR Manager with end to end HR activities across SEA.
- Assist and support leaders in end to end recruitment process; including drafting JDs, screening CVs, interview / interview arrangement, compensation information, preparation of contract, extending offer, on boarding process.
- Assist in coordinating training program and sourcing external programs as required.
- Working closely with the HR and business leaders in implementing employee engagement activities
- Liaise and manage third party vendors, ie. Insurance, Recruitment Agency, Payroll providers
- Maintain HR policies and employee files.
- Support Benefits administration and payroll process
- Support HR leader in implementing regional and local HR Projects / initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Degree in Human Resource or any equivalent discipline
- 5-8 years' related experience in a MNC company, preferably from FMCG.
- Good knowledge of SEA HR policies and practices
- Proactive, well organized, good attention to details, good communication skills and able to work independently
- Able to handle confidential information.
EA Registration Number: R1766531
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105