Leading Engineering MNC, seeking for an experienced HR Business Partner who covers in both a strategic and operational role with strong strong stake holder management skill. Seeking for a self-driven individual with a high level of commitment, able to multi-tasks and work in a fast-paced environment to join their expanding team.
- For this position you will be partnering senior leaders and keeping abreast with the latest Talent and Management trends to ensure BU's competitiveness. You will be involve with employee engagement, execution of initiatives, providing great internal customer support and driving process improvement .
- Develop and lead the implementation of HR strategy and solutions to support the business goals, drives Learning and Development & transformation aligning to business strategies.
- Involved in facilitate Employee Survey and deployment of Employee Engagement programs across the organization
- You need will need to identify appropriate training needs at different levels and facilitate training programs.
- Facilitate communication and change management
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes to drive excellence
- Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines with minimum 8 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably with manufacturing experience
- Good understanding of the local labour law and legislation with excellent knowledge of HR issues and best practices.
- Creative, strong analytical and project management skills.
- Team player with good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
EA Registration Number: R1326770
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105