Our client is one of the fastest-growing consumer goods company in Thailand and they are currently looking for an HR Business Partner to support this growth in Chachoengsao. They are a highly sought-after company to work for, who offer great career progression. As their manufacturing plant is expanding rapidly in Chachoengsao, they are looking for a HRBP to join their team at this location.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Report directly to the HR Director, the qualified candidate will be the key contact person regarding all HR matters, the responsibilities for this role includes, but is not limited to:
* Full spectrum of overall HR functions to drive and support corporate goals and strategies, particularly in managing and directing the organizational change process and develop HR solutions.
* Take responsible of the implementation of HR strategy and making sure it's well aligned to the business goals in their area of business.
* Partner with management to resolve Employee Relations issues and provide coaching and counseling to management and staffs.
* Drive the digital factory, design capability development programs using their available digital tools.
* Work as a HR partner and partner along with other support functions including, unions, HR Services, other HRBP's and external stakeholders.
Desired Skills & Experience
* Degree qualified in Business / Psychology / OD / HR related field is preferred.
* At least 8 years' direct experience in overall HR functions with background in Organizational Development and Change Management.
* Extensive experience in Employees Relations process in a complex environment.
* Good understanding of Labor law, trade unions, safety and other HR related processes.
* Good command of English and Thai language.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.