Our client is a well-known IT Service industry. They are looking for individuals who have HRBP background to join them as "HR Business Partner" and assist them across a range of their business units and internal stakeholders. The qualified candidate must have commercial mindset to partner with business with solid leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
Key Accountability / Responsibilities
* Report directly to the People and Culture Director to drive and support overall HR activities in Thailand
* Provide a consultancy service that delivers best practice and commercially focused HR solutions that support the respective business unit in line with specialist HR functions
* Build trusted partnership with business leaders and managers based on credibility, respect and transparent communication
* Work in partnership with line management through the understanding of business in order to actively support management change initiatives
* Translate the business strategy at the global and regional level into HR strategies at local level and develop in alignment with the Business strategy and growth plans
* Work closely with management teams to define talent needs, develop, and implement people / talent plans that enhance business performances.
* Monitor and manage headcount budget, manpower planning by work in partnership
* Provide feedback for improvement of all processes and policies and accountable for driving consistent, standardized and effective service delivery within Employee Relations, Internal Controls & Compliance, Learning, Transitions and Records & Document Management.
* Work closely with business leaders in monitoring engagement levels, develop, execute and review engagement plans to build & sustain a culture
* Coach and support line managers in developing appropriate job descriptions and talent profile as well as select right candidate and involve in interview process when necessary
* Provide people insights and support organization development activities by acting as consultant and advocate about any grievances in the office in a proper legitimate manner
* Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues by working closely with the lawyer to ensure all HR practices are complied with local laws
* Understand industry trends and the impact on the workforce and HR programs
Desired Skills & Experience
* At least 6 years experiences in HR business partner
* Thai Nationality
* IT industry background is a plus
* Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
* Young, Fun, Active Characteristics with good presentation skills
* Moderate in English Skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.