Our client is a global leading MNC which has constantly achieved strong business performance around the world. There is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional role as a "HR GENERALIST MANAGER" who has strong skill in overall HR Functions and HR Operations with abillity to manage a large team. The qualified candidate must have commercial mindset to partner with business with solid interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Report directly to the Expat HR Leader and Dotted line to Department Manager, and partner with several departments to drive and support overall HR activities both in office and manufacturing sites
- Translate the business strategy into HR strategies and develop in alignment with the Business strategy and growth plans
- Review policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure aligned to current business needs and requirements as well as ensure compliance with the applicable labour legislation
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on all employee-related matters
- Manage and control manpower planning, coordinating and performing staffing strategy and being responsible for the on-boarding process.
- Plan, monitor workforce planning, and manage HR budget, includes annually review JD and update when there is change
- Manage the compensation cycle within the business and implement changes to rewards
- Facilitate annual performance review process and ensure quality performance objectives with line of sight throughout the organization
- Ensure efficient use of HRIS and payroll system as well as operation of the systems
- Identify talent components of growth objectives and lead talent management strategy
- Manage employee grievances and recommend actions, in line with company policies
- Ensure effective change management plans in place for any significant changes
- Provide advice on HR policies to ensure that they are in competitive with market and in-lined with the legal compliance
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master's Degree in HR related fields with at least 15 years' experience as HR Generalist in Industrial or Manufacturing Industry and at least 5 years in management levels in MNC
- Demonstrated strong business acumen with knowledge of multiple business areas, functions, and processes as well as solid knowledge of business and functional issues, and proven track record to positively impact business results.
- Competence in connecting people to each other with excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, problem solving, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and familiar with working in matrix organization
- Strong leadership, strategic, decision making, and coaching skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with ability to multitask and manage in a fast-paced environment
- THAI National ONLY
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.