Our client is a global leading MNC which has constantly achieved strong business performance around the world. There is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional role as a "HR LEADER" who has solid in HR knowledge with strong skill in HR Strategy / HR Process / Labour Law and familiar in working for matrix organization. The qualified candidate must have commercial mindset to partner with business with solid interpersonal, communication, stakeholder management, and leadership skill.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Report directly to the Expat Leader and manage HR team to lead the HR team to provide effective and efficient HR service delivery in office and manufacturing site
- Review policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure aligned to current business needs and requirements as well as ensure compliance with the applicable labour legislation
- Perform as Strategic HR Partner by leading, managing and enhancing HR operations delivery via consulting, support and guidance to managers on HR matters including implements HR operations plan for country in alignment to regional HR plans
- Ensure implementation of HR policies which is consistent with regional direction
- Partner with stakeholders on responsive programs for increased employee engagement and harmonious industrial relationships
- Supports implementation of organizational change and transformation projects from HR operations perspective
- Facilitate annual performance review process and ensure quality performance objectives with line of sight throughout the organization
- Manage employee grievances and recommend actions, in line with company policies
- Ensure effective change management plans in place for any significant changes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master's Degree in HR related fields with at least 10 years' experience as HR Generalist in Chemical Industry and at least 5 years in management levels in MNC
- Demonstrated strong business acumen with knowledge of multiple business areas, functions, and processes as well as solid knowledge of business and functional issues, and proven track record to positively impact business results.
- Competence in connecting people to each other with excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and familiar with working in matrix organization
- Strong leadership, strategic, decision making, and coaching skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with ability to multitask and manage in a fast-paced environment
- Thai Nationals ONLY
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.