Human Resources Manager, MNC
Our client Multi-National Corporation and a leader in the service industry. With its fast-paced growing business, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional to join them as a "HR Manager" They are looking for individuals who have strong experiences in both HR Management and HR-Development functions and to assist them across a range of their business units and internal stakeholders.
- Establish human resource objectives in line with organizational objectives
- Contribute information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction
- HR department accountability, including talent acquisition, training and development, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor law compliance.
- Analyze current human resources operational structures, and implement best practices across recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff
- Support senior management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions through the fair judgment and analysis of information
- A Bachelor's degree in human resources or a relevant field
- At least 7 years of proven experience in HR Generalist/HR development/organization development
- HR strategic consulting experience is preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Thai
- Results-driven with speed Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Independent, self-starter plus: HR strategic consulting experience
- Thai Nationality only!
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Natasha Ghogar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 1919 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.