A US based FMCG company is looking for a HR Manager. This is a newly created role and reports directly to the HR Director.
The scope includes the full spectrum of HR (recruitment, talent development, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, HR administration, HR Information system, payroll, employee relations).
- Serve as a HR Business Partner to the management team by advising on HR matters and their implications on business activities and objectives.
- Develop and implement overall HR functions, policies and guidelines to meet the organization's business strategy.
- Implementation of HR Strategies for attracting, developing, motivating and retaining employees.
- Oversee the performance appraisal system to drive high performance and manage salary review.
- Be responsible for attending to all employees' grievances, and other issues.
- Handle and manage HR operation including payroll process.
- All other matters pertaining to HR.
- Degree holder with 4- 7 years hands-on HR Generalist experience, preferably from service or FMCG industry.
- Demonstrated working knowledge in APAC HR Policies, Practices and employment laws.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a self- driven and good communication skills.
- People-oriented with the ability to handle employee situation
- Possess a strong business and financial acumen
EA Registration Number: R1766531
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105