Our client is a one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brand around the globe!, they are seeking for HR professionals who apply their talents and skills to play a strategic and support role in the success of their global brands and people.
- Support APAC business leaders and employees on all HR queries and partner with managers on strategic and analytical planning of manpower, succession planning, staff development and C&B plans in alignment organizational objectives.
- Lead recruitment activities including sourcing, onboarding and arrangements for relocation and international assignments
- Administering daily HR operational matters and overseeing full set of payroll and statutory submission
- Support relevant HR annual plans, strategies and implement Global initiatives
- Supporting APAC HR projects planning and rollouts, e.g. transformation projects, job levelling, employee engagement, employee benefits, compensation planning
- Delivering comprehensive HR policies, procedures and associated documents in keeping abreast with statutory changes by performing gap analysis
- Instituting HR policies and guidelines to ensure full compliance with local legislations and internal standards requirements are achieved
- Engaging in convening inquiry on employees' grievances, performance management issues and recommending follow up actions for resolutions
- Analyzing by means of evaluation and performing negotiation on insurance renewal in terms of benefits and costing
- Liaise closely with SEA HR for supporting delivery of HR services in country
- Responsibility for managing and coaching junior team members.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- At least 8 years of HR experience of HR generalist or HR Manager experience
- Strong understanding of Employment Law and Payroll practices in Singapore
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Tharnthip Luechaikam at: Tluechaikam@argyllscott.sg
EA License No. 16S8105
Tharnthip (Bee) Luechaikam
EA Reg No: R22105059
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.