A fast-growing technology company is hiring HR Manager to drive business excellence to support Singapore operation.
- Oversee full cycle of HR operation, from on-boarding, benefits, expat management, payroll, off boarding.
- Ensure compliance and legislative requirements are met to manage and mitigate potential risks to the business
- Working closely with the COE team in any HR projects / initiatives.
- Constantly improves HR processes and operations.
- Support Talent Acquisition team in hiring needs.
- Managed and maintain relationship with external parties.
- Manage and coach people operation team members.
- Minimum 5 years' HR experience in a fast paced industry.
- Strong knowledge of HR policies, local laws and regulations.
- Strong business and organization acumen
- Experience working in Matrix organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influential skills
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related fields
EA Registration Number: R1766531
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105