Our client is one of the diverse and global FMCG brand. They are seeking for, HR Manager who plays essential role in supporting and enabling with employee and stakeholder to cultivate a position working environment. This means to establish trusted partnership with both internal and external stakeholders to cultivate a welcoming and supportive community and to establish programs that prioritize the growth, development, and well-being to their people in Singapore.
- Act as Human Resources Point of Contact for all HR matters
- Complete employee onboarding to ensure that employee feels welcome and has a positive experience.
- Ensure that our workforce is treated fairly and reasonably at all times by helping employee to resolve conflicts and dealing with a myriad of complex personnel management situations.
- Cultivate a community of stakeholder that promotes continuous learning and improvement representing a destination of choice for veterinary professionals.
- Lead annual and on-going HR processes i.e. compensation reviews and performance reviews in collaboration with the leadership team
- Partner with leadership with respect to corrective action and separations; Support leadership to ensure that the team is well cast, with the right talent in the right roles
- Develop the team for bench strength and succession planning
- Ensure that team members have a strong understanding of total rewards enhancements and eligibility
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications maintaining business networks; and participating in professional organizations
- Educate and advise management on the importance of culture
- Other duties as assigned
- 7 years of experience in HR Generalist role and dealing with employee relations issues
- Understand Singapore local labour laws and regulations
- Multi-tasker and extremely well organized
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal skills with positive mindset
- Self-starter, Motivated, Proactive and creative problem solver
- Team player
For more information, or to apply, please contact Tharnthip Luechaikam at: Tluechaikam@argyllscott.sg
EA License No. 16S8105
Tharnthip (Bee) Luechaikam
EA Reg No: R22105059
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.