Well-established Luxury FMCG organisation seeking for an experienced, proactive and agile, Regional HR Manager to be part of the growing team. You will lead the HR agenda for the SEA-PAC region, focussing on best practice HR, transformational change, capability building and ensuring that SEA-PAC maintains an attractive culture that people want to work within. You will be reporting to the Regional HR Director and managing a team of 2.
- Lead on the deployment of the key HR activities across stakeholder group including annual review, talent review and salary process & engagement survey
- Provide high-quality HR business partnering to APAC members based in Singapore (SEA-PAC MD, Head of Finance & Risk, Head of Operations, Head of Marketing & TR management) and line managers to deliver exceptional HR for all employees across SEA-PAC region.
- Build a strong employer brand in markets, manage relationships with panel agencies, ensure there is a great candidate experience for potential new employees and manage local recruitment process as required. Lead and manage Orientation / Induction program for new hires. ·
- Partner with our global Reward team to ensure organisation's Reward philosophy is achieved and maintained taking responsibility for payroll in SEA-PAC markets as a local point of contact for payroll and benefit management and related enquires and providing insights to ensure that we remain competitive.
- Build capability to ensure our people are ready and able to deliver strong performance by proactively identifying learning & development solutions in line with business needs with the ability to market programmes in an impactful way.
- Embed the Academy & learning culture (70-20-10 approach) and acting as an active coach/enabler for line-managers across SEA.
- Maintain and refresh key policy documentation and Handbook and ensure implementation and compliance.
- This includes both company-wide policies as well as Singapore specific.
- Maintain employee files and databases are accurate and up to date, providing HR reports as required.
- Consistently operate as a role model of Organisation's values and leadership standards, acting on feedback to ensure excellence in service provision and continuous improvement of HR processes.
- Champion the diversity, equity and inclusion agenda across the business driving DE&I initiatives across SEA_PAC and APAC · Lead on regional HR projects and global HR initiatives as required.
- Regional point of contact for SAP HR modules in Asia Pacific. Assist the Regional HRD to champion and improve the Asia-wide employee data base (SAP HR) to facilitate the data extraction for analysis purpose.
- Lead, manage and motivate 2 team members (Administrative Executive and Receptionist)
- Co-lead and execute charitable giving activities for SEA with budget management control
- Govern Singapore's Engagement & Performance Plan with budget management responsibility.
Knowledge, Skills & Core Competencies Required
- Minimum 7 years' experience in HR management
- 2-3 years relevant experience in a HR generalist role with a luxury or consumer goods industry
- Previous OD, change and communication experience would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of end to end HR processes & principles and HR practices, including laws and regulations for SEA-PAC
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information, matters, and decisions with integrity
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770