An established Technology company is currently looking for an experienced HR Operation Manager to manage the full spectrum of the HR function as a single contributor to support a team size up to 40 Headcounts.
- Deliver day-to-day HR operations services that are related but not limit to the employee life cycle and, guiding the team to ensure the delivery of high-quality services to the business.
- Manage onboarding and offboarding data accuracy in the HR system including tax clearance
- Plan, strategize and lead internal staff communication and engagement activities
- Manage performance management, succession planning and new hire orientation & onboarding
- Work closely with Business leaders to support business growth by building quality of the organization talent pool facilitate effective ways of working and building a high performing culture
- Continuous Review and participate in HR process improvement projects to optimize organization efficiency
- Administer and resolve employee matters (E.g. disciplinary actions and employee grievance) effectively
- Ensure compliance with all labour laws and regulations, as well as government reporting and administration requirements.
- More than 8 years of HR experience with managerial experience.
- Strong experience in HR operation and generalist experience
- Resourceful, ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently, pro-active, detailed oriented and adaptable to changes or ambiguity.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770