A global beauty MNC is looking for a HR Operation Manager. Reporting to the Regional HR Director, you will be responsible for the full-spectrum of HR for the Hong Kong entity.
- Responsible for Business Partnering and Full Spectrum of Human Resources
- Partner department managers to develop talent acquisition strategies, processes and programs to drive effective recruitment
- Advice department managers on HR and its related matters in areas of manpower planning & conduct management, development, retention & succession.
- Liaise closely with the shared service team for any hr operation matters.
- Regularly review HR processes & practices to identify opportunities for improvements
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding activities
- Manage Employee Engagement programmes eg focus group, townhalls
- Involved in ongoing and future HR projects
- Min. 4 years of relevant experience, preferably from retail or services industry
- Strong knowledge in employment act, labour law, immigration and tax practices
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent contributor with high level of initiative
- People-oriented with the ability to handle employee situations
- Able to meet tight deadlines and perform in a fast-paced environment
- Degree holder
For more information about this position, please contact Wenny Halim at email@example.com.
EA Registration Number: R1766531
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105