Our client is a well-known logistic & ecommerce industry. They are looking for individuals who have solid HR Operations background to join them as "HR Operations Manager" and assist them across a range of their business units. The qualified candidate must have commercial mindset to partner with business with solid leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
Report directly to the functional head and supervise team of 5. You will be part of an exciting development journey and building a business and work in partnership with the global and regional teams to ensure HR is well aligned locally.
- Implement HR Operation, ensure consistency, ease of use and compliance for HR policies, systems and processes, some of which will be globally government and others locally designed and / or fine-tuned.
- Maintain HRIS system, data and reports to provide accurate and timely information for effective business and HR planning.
- Identify and maintain a succession plans for all key positions, including implementation of appropriate development programs.
- Enable to source appropriate candidates actively and effective selection using competencies, psychometrics and behavioral selection methodologies.
- Execute global performance management processes with utmost accuracy and timeliness - Ex: Year-end performance reviews, Merit and Bonus processes, Compensation & Benefits Processes, Job Evaluations, etc.
- Implement L&D initiatives aligned with specific competencies and essential/critical business needs.
- Draft and maintain active employee communications and execute events to maintain good employee relations across all country locations
- Lead HR team and develop and increase employee's potential to match business expectations
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or related field
- 8-10 years of HR generalist experience with hands-on experience in Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Talent & Performance Management
- At least 3 years of experience in leading a team
- Proficient in Thai and English languages, written and spoken
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.