Our client is a global consumer products company who are hiring a HR Operations and Payroll Manager to lead the overall operational activities of a key business unit.
- Manage various aspects of the HR operating model to deliver HR services as set out in the organisation and local compliance framework and in accordance with HR policies.
- Lead the overall HR Operational activities of the business unit including managing the key HR back-end systems (HRIS) and HR processes ( Workforce planning, Budget etc).
- Provide consistent HR operational service ( Including expatriate management and Compliance adherence) that is commercially focused, value-adding and efficient
- Managing Payroll services for all legal entities based in Singapore
- Degree in HR or related specialized fields
- At least 10 years of experience in HR Generalist role
- Core employment law principles such that they can judge risks and benefits
- Local employment and regulatory knowledge
- Payroll management
- Strong Budgeting and financial acumen
- Compensation and benefits core knowledge (principles and application)
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105