Our client is a global brand, they are looking for a dynamic and experienced Human Resources Manager to join its team in Singapore. Reporting to the Chief People Officer and managing a small team this role will build a strong partnership that aligns its people with key commercial strategic deliverables.
* Working closely with the broader People and Culture team, this role will advise senior business leaders on potential HR opportunities, risks, solutions, workforce planning and implications of proposed business initiatives; advise on local and enterprise initiatives to retain and develop talent to meet business needs.
* Adapt and implement global HR strategy locally and align where possible to the region more broadly
* Ensure the business is adhering to all applicable regulatory and legal regimes that will affect the business
* Support the business to achieve top employee engagement by ensuring annual employee engagement survey results are properly interpreted and action plans are put in place.
* Oversee payroll, benefits programs, recruitment providers and other related vendors including cost and risk mitigation
* At least 8 years' work experience as an HR Operations/Manager or HR Manager in a global organization
* Experience of hands-on team management
* Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
* Experience of the design and implementation of HR processes that positively that promote and maintain a positive work environment.
* Experience of C&B, payroll L&D the design of HRIS systems and processes would be beneficial
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Williams Neil Martin
EA Reg No: R2197347