HRBP (Based in Rayong)
Our client is a well-known MNC with a presence in more than 60 countries around the globe. They are now focusing on strengthening their HR team with a business-critical role of Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) based in their Rayong plant, so if you are looking to work for a good reputable multinational company that will enhance your career progression with good work-life balance and competitive salary structure, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Key Accountabilities/ Responsibilities
HRBP is responsible for implementing HR program by providing HR services, ranging from Compensation and Benefits, Performance Management, Talent Development, Talent Acquisition and Employment Branding. The successful candidate will also:
· Analyses trends along with the global HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
· Handle and manage complex day to day associate management issue.
· Provide career development and performance management guidance to the line managers
· Implement Talent Acquisition programs, University collaboration and Employee branding
· Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
Desired Skills & Experiences
The successful candidate will hold a bachelor's Degree, but preferably master's Degree in any business administrative related fields. You will also possess:
· 5 Years of work experience as an HR Generalist with experience in Talent Management and Employment Branding.
· Fluency in English both writing and speaking (report directly to Expat).
· Strong communication skills, team player oriented and ability independently.
· Experience in dynamic and fast paced environment in MNC is a plus
· THAI Nationality ONLY
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Natasha Ghogar at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 1919 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.