Our client is a globally recognised brand considered a leader in their sector. Due to continued growth across the region a rare and exciting opportunity exists for a HRBP to join their growth story. Working as part of a dynamic and focused People team, this role will work alongside the Human Resources Director and play an essential part in the continued success of this global brand
As part of a collaborative team this role will build a strong partnership that aligns global HR deliverables with key commercial strategic activity. This role will be responsible for all HR-related functions such as, compensation, performance and talent management, employee engagement, employee relations and HR operations.
* Advise senior business leaders on potential HR opportunities, risks, solutions, workforce planning and implications of proposed business initiatives; advise on local and enterprise initiatives to retain and develop talent to meet business needs.
* Support the ongoing change agenda and drive related human resources solutions, workforce planning and talent management requirements
* Adapt and implement global HR strategy locally and align where possible to APAC more broadly
* Ensure the business is adhering to all applicable regulatory and legal regimes that will affect the business
* Support the business to achieve top employee engagement by ensuring annual employee engagement survey results are properly interpreted and action plans are put in place.
* Work with the Learning COE and Global leadership to support the business in assessing and strengthening leadership depth and employee capability through the support of leadership programs and development opportunities.
* Oversee payroll, benefits programs, recruitment providers and other related vendors including cost and risk mitigation
* 6+ years business HR experience in a consumer, retail or technology environment
* Problem solving/solutions orientation, excellent interpersonal skills, and networking abilities with business leaders
* Ability to lead initiatives, mange cross-functional relationships and provide coaching and mentoring.
* Key skills include business acumen, people management, project management, change leadership, strategic influencing and partnering, negotiating and client relations
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Williams Neil Martin
EA Reg No: R2197347