Our client is a leading worldwide MNC in services and solutions provider. As the business growth in SEA, there is now an opening opportunity for a dynamic, active, and mature professional role as a "HRBP LEAD" who has strong skill in HR Strategic with strong business mindset. The qualified candidate must have commercial mindset to partner with business with solid leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Report directly to the Head of division and partner with several departments to drive and support overall HR activities in the BU
- Build trusted partnership with business leaders and managers based on credibility, respect and transparent communication
- Translate the business strategy and develop in alignment with the Business strategy and growth plans
- Work closely with management teams to define talent needs, develop, and implement people / talent plans that provide feedback for improvement of all processes and policies and accountable for driving consistent, standardized and effective service delivery
- Be a change agent and partner with Business Leaders in facilitating and implementing various changes, maintain performance and morale during the changes
- Work closely with business leaders in monitoring engagement levels, develop, execute and review engagement plans to build & sustain a culture
- Coach and support line managers in developing appropriate job descriptions and talent profile as well as select right candidate and involve in interview process when necessary
- Provide people insights and support organization development activities by acting as consultant and advocate about any grievances in the office in a proper legitimate manner
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues by working closely with the lawyer to ensure all HR practices are complied with local laws
- Understand industry trends and the impact on the workforce and HR programs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master's Degree in HROD / HRM / HR related fields with at least 9 years' experience as HRBP and at least 4 years in management levels in MNCs
- Demonstrated strong business acumen with knowledge of multiple business areas, functions, and processes as well as solid knowledge of business and functional issues, and proven track record to positively impact business results.
- Competence in connecting people to each other with excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and familiar with working in matrix organization with shared service
- Strong leadership, strategic, decision making, and coaching skills
- THAI nationality
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.