HRBP Manager (Store Based)
Our client is a global leader in the retailing industry and they are now seeking a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to join their team as a Manager, to work closely with senior management stakeholders to provide professional support and advice across all Human Resources functions.
· Use a variety of sourcing channels to expand the talent pool and recruit high quality candidates for business extension and replacement, for office and store-based positions.
· Closely follow new joiners' on-boarding and their integration into their respective teams.
· Identify key talents, and work with management and L&D team on their development and retention
· Implement and monitor regular performance review for teams (Annual appraisal, Mid-Year review, etc.)
· Work closely with the C&B team to take care of the full salary review process: performance rating, increment proposal, communication after validation, etc.
· Based on business needs, work with Senior Management stakeholders on organization design and manpower planning
· Establish trust relationship with teams, be the go to person for anything that related to their employment and daily work
· Conduct daily store visits to establish rapport with front-line business and gain insight into working atmosphere, spotting any labor issue risks.
· 7+ years' experience in HR, ideally has rotated into different roles: Business partnering, recruitment, L&D or C&B
· Relevant industry experience with multinational organizations, retail experience is a must
· Strong planning and implementation skills, attention to details, able to work independently and under pressure
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to deal with all levels of stakeholders
· Mental agility to swift in a multi-brands environment
· High proficiency in both written and spoken English with good communication and presentation skills
· Thai Nationality only!
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume and get in touch with Natasha Ghogar at email@example.com for more information.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.