Our client is a leading in property development industry. As the business growth in Thailand, there is now an opening opportunity for a dynamic, active, and mature professional role as a "HRD Strategy Specialist" who has strong skill in HR Strategic with strong business mindset. The main responsibility of the role is to deliver and support HRD strategy, policies and procedures in line with the Strategic Plan.
- Translate the business strategy to HRD strategies and develop in alignment with the Business strategy and growth plans
- Work closely with business leaders and develop HRD strategic and policy appropriately
- Provide a consultancy service that delivers best practice that support the respective business unit in line with specialist HRD functions
- Provide people insights and support organization in term of HRD strategy
- Understand industry trends and the impact on the workforce and HR programs
- Lead the HR team to design and implement high-quality systems and processes in the areas of Recruitment and on boarding,
- Performance Management, Talent Management, Learning and Development, Rewards and Culture.
- Design and implement programs for the identification and development of high potential talent - to build a pipeline of future leaders for the company.
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or related field
· At least five years related experience.
· Experience in communications with demonstrated ability to deliver effective and strategic messages to a variety of audiences.
· Strategic planning/ initiative development experience.
· Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills, capable of leading with teams.
· Ability to work independently and deliver results exceeding expectations of key stakeholders.
Salary Approximately: 55,000 - 60,000 THB
Work Location: Bangna Km.5
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.