A well-known multinational consumer goods is now looking for a HRIS Analyst to support their plan to improve HRIS in the organization. You will be reporting to HRIS lead and work closely with the HR Director.
- Serve as a primary resource in relation to SuccessFactors setup and maintenance including efforts as it relates to SF implementation and training for the region
- Support project plans, monitor progress of HRIS initiatives and provide seamless and efficient support in Global HR change projects
- Identify risks or opportunities and recommend changes to processes which improve the delivery of HR services to the organization
- Configures multiple aspects of SuccessFactors functionality which may include core HR, time and pay structures, benefits, absence management, compensation structure, and talent management.
- Generate required reports and dashboard.
- Assists in testing future SuccessFactors releases and ensures understanding of impacts and capabilities of new features.
- Respond to and resolve HRIS-related inquiries. Track and report on overall quantity and type of requests and resolutions. Identify and report findings of end user needs/issues.
- Lead or assist related projects as assigned
- Minimum of 8 years HR experience with at least 5 years' experience working with SuccessFactors
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education is required
- Ability to create advanced analytics, reports and customized dashboards, excellent Excel skills
- Strong team player, committed and striving towards a common set of goals
- Ability to make independent decisions or appropriate recommendations
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix standard issues, role based access issues, and basic configuration challenges
- Good verbal and written communication skills
EA Registration Number: R1326770
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105